3D RENDERING AND DRAFTING
3D RENDERING AND DRAFTING
WATCH YOUR SALES SOAR WITH EVERY SEO CAMPAIGN IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!
Use 3D Rendering and drafting to take your project to the next level! Learn just how easy it is with this 1 minute video.
GET PROFESSIONAL 3D RENDERING SERVICES
A PROVEN TRACK RECORD FOR PEACE OF MIND
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING SPECIALISTS
How are animations and computer graphics created? Is it by magic? Well, it’s close to magic. If you want to use the power of animation, it’s important to have some basic knowledge about what comprises 3D rendering....
HOW CAN A DRAFTSMAN HELP ME SELL MY PRODUCTS AND BUILDING PROJECTS?
Draftsmen create technical drawings of your vision. Unlike their arty cousins who create for beauty’s sake, these professionals use their skills to generate life-like representations of concepts. 3D visualisation is a common activity for them. Often draftsmen are employed by manufacturers like Nike, mechanical seal companies, car manufacturers and others to generate 3D renderings of their new and innovative products.
They use these 3D renderings to streamline the manufacturing process and improve their marketing strategies. Having a model that can be rotated in any plane and seen from any angle, makes it easier for professionals to discuss and work on projects.
They can also generate 3D renderings of buildings, allowing prospective buyers to take a walk through the space digitally. This can generate interest from prospective architects and developers who can then secure finance sooner. It makes dreams come alive.
When it comes to marketing new products, these 3D models and renderings are very useful. Sharing a 3D rendering of a product on social media as part of a marketing campaign can generate interest and give manufacturers real-time feedback from their customers. This simplifies marketing strategies. They can also use online video productions to make the 3D renderings come to life. Customers can visualise how the products will work in their lives and this helps sell new innovations. They can be used by SEO consultants as part of a digital campaign to sell the products online. A professional SEO service will know how to use these brilliant 3D renderings to get people talking about and buying your products.
Being able to create 3D visualisations of your products is an invaluable tool. Use it to sell your ideas, but also raise awareness of you brand and its offerings..
3D ANIMATION ELITE
LET’S SEE HOW IT WORKS
How are animations and computer graphics created? Is it by magic? Well, it’s close to magic. If you want to use the power of animation, it’s important to have some basic knowledge about what comprises 3D rendering..
WHAT IS A 3D RENDERING?
A good definition of 3D rendering is the conversion of 3D wire frame images generated on a computer into 2D images that either look photorealistic. Sometimes they don’t but that depends on what the client wants.
WHAT ARE THE TOOLS FOR 3D RENDERING SERVICES?
The easiest way to think of the process is to compare it to developing good old-fashioned film. Once upon a time, to get your photographs, you had to develop the spool of film from your camera, which involved transferring the image onto special photo paper using chemicals.
The same sort of thing applies to this magical video production process only it’s chemical free.
It’s mathematical artwork.
When a tech artist creates a wine glass in 3D, he’s using numerical models, that have precise, numbered points, spaces, and measurements that produce this 3D image. The video specialist working on this project is adjusting the math to generate the perfect image. It’s incredible. Rendering is technically the calculation and manipulation of numbers into a structured format that corresponds with the image created. The video specialist can adjust everything from texture to lighting to determine the colour value and location of each pixel.
Now you know the extreme basics of 3D rendering. You need to hire the best if you want quality rendering. SEO-Consulting.com.au has experts who can create exactly what you’re looking for. Communicate what you want, and they will take care of the rest
DIFFERENT TYPES OF RENDERING
Experts say there are two main rendering formats. The difference lies in the speed images can be created and produced.
This sort of 3D modelling is mainly used in gaming, virtual reality, and hands on interactive applications. Here, the 3D models and animations must appear and adjust with lightning speed.
Some of the benefits of this kind of rendering are:
- Great Interactivity – Since it’s impossible to predict how a gamer will react to the game world, these images must be rendered in real-time, while the game is being played.
- Speed Matters – A game or interactive online program with a bad lag time won’t survive. Industry standards dictate a minimum 18-20 frames per second consistently. At a slower pace, the exciting action will be broken, choppy, and useless. There is a saying in the gaming world that games don’t make people violent lag time does
- Perfection Methods – Having GPUs (Graphics Processing Units) or dedicated graphics hardware will immensely improve your RTR. Prepping by pre-computing is an effective tactic used to speed up texture files and the render speed.
This is also referred to as offline rendering. If speed isn’t an issue, this type of 3D rendering service is used. It is also where calculations are done with CPUs instead of a specialised graphics hardware program. The benefits of pre-rendering are:
- Gotta Predict – You will see this type of 3D rendering with animation and special effects work. This is often used in TV and movies. Nothing is unscripted here. There are no surprises so a lot more time is spent rendering individual frames. Here the visualisation and “realism” are at much higher standards.
- Photorealism – Open-ended time-frames are used so higher levels of photorealism are achieved. Better resolution, lighting, and texture are the norm.
TECHNIQUES FOR RENDERING:
You’ll find there are three different types of rendering techniques. Each has its pros and cons. Often all three techniques can be used in one project:
- Rasterization – When you need speed, this is the technique of choice. It is often used in combination with baked lighting to reach speeds of 60 frames per second.
- Radiosity – This technique is surface oriented and not by pixel. Surface colour stimulation is the focus here. A characteristic is brightly coloured objects bleeding to surfaces close by.
- Raytracing – This technique deals with reflection and refraction. Pixels get more than one ray of light, and this light is shot through bounces, which result in reflection or refraction. Each pixel colour is computed based on the light path. This technique can produce better photorealism but is slower.
Usually Radiosity and Raytracing are used together. With a skilled digital rendering team, these techniques will harness impressive results.
THERE ARE RENDERING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OUT THERE:
Software is so advanced today; an artist can make compilations without really understanding the mathematics of it all. With most software packages, you’ll get a rendering engine and lighting packages to create AMAZING photorealism.
SOME EXAMPLES OF THE SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ARE:
- V-Ray – This type of render engine is often used with 3DS Max, making the environment rendering and architectural visualisation amazing. The lighting tools with this render engine are advantageous.
- Mental Ray – This render engine, when used with Autodesk Maya, is extremely versatile and quick. It is the best renderer for character images that require subsurface scattering.
HOW CAN WEB VIDEO PRODUCTION GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE?
Let’s use video production for real estate as an example. This is what you’ll get.
The competition is fierce in real estate and any advantage you can get is welcome. What you’ve probably noticed is that using only visuals of properties for sale is outdated. Video technology has taken over as a tool for selling and buying property.
With the click of your mouse, you can take a virtual walk through a house from top to bottom before you even set foot on the property. No more terrible photographs that don’t do the property justice. It’s so simple to slip inside and see the whole thing. This is a welcome development because it saves people a lot of time and money, uncovering more qualified sales faster.
Using professional 3D architectural visualization techniques will weed out people who aren’t interested in buying the property.
All you need to do visit SEO-Consulting.com.au, give them your specifications, and let them employ their expertise. From 3D animations, modelling, and visualisation, to 3D rendering services, leave it to the experts.
We can help increase sales through working with your SEO marketing team and bring your conceptualised products to life. Let us supersede your SEO marketing strategies. Call today and take your first step into a 3D generated world!