SEO Consulting is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience and the security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
SEO Consulting is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), for a full copy please see http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/pa1988108/ (herein “Act”). The Act sets out several principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
1. Collection of your personal information:
We collect the following personal information from you
• Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We also collect the following information from you
• Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type.
As with most IT businesses we also gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system to provide our Service Packages.
We use this information to
• Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products.
• Send you requested Service Package information.
• Respond to customer service requests.
• Administer your account.
• Respond to your questions and concerns.
• Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
• Conduct research and analysis.
Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
There are many aspects of the SEO Consulting site that can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future SEO Consulting customer support features or to enable SEO Consulting to provide you with any of their Service Packages you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to unique usernames and passwords, or otherwise provide sensitive information.
2. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies:
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimise how our site is used.
3. Links to Other Web Sites:
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of SEO Consulting. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
4. Sharing of your personal information:
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
• As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• If SEO Consulting is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
• We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. SEO Consulting takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. SEO Consulting reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
7. Contacting us:
E-mail: [email protected]