Architectural Drafting Professionals
Our company offers professional drafting, architectural, and product design services. We are industry leaders. We are have top-of-the-line technology that helps us stay ahead of the competition.
What We Do
PRODUCT DESIGN is the specifics of a manufactured item and their ultimate relationship. You need to consider how the item will perform, in a safe, reliable, and sensible manner. The product needs to be visually appealing to its intended audience. If it doesn’t look like something you want to buy, you’re not going to buy it.
We are a multidimensional team with skilled product designers that understand each intricate factor involved in creating a successful product. We can help create your vision and make it a success.
PRODUCT DRAFTING is where a product design is created. We use software to convert the specialty designs of architects and engineers into specific technical plans and drawings. Product drafters may specialise in mechanical drafting, civil, electrical, or architectural drawings. These designs can be anything from microchips and bridges, to houses and skyscrapers. Our drafters have spent many years fine-tuning their skills.
Product drafting is a skill that requires precision, schooling, a mathematical brain, and the ability to visualise and create for the client.
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING – is when an architectural drafter designs a scale drawing of buildings that are used by contractors, designers, engineers, and architects in the construction of schools, subdivisions, parks, factories, commercial businesses, and plants. Most jobs within this profession are found in large engineering companies and corporations. Some architectural drafters also work for construction companies or product design firms.
Precision is everything with drafting, product design, and architectural drafting. These drawings are the recipe for the creation of buildings and products. The calculations must be exact. Architectural drafters often visit the site to recheck that their drawings.
Communication is Vital
The complete design is a process with many rough drafts, re-checks, adjustments, and verifications. The first step usually involves creating rough drafts of the exteriors or floor plans of the intended project. The drafter works with the engineer and contractor to make sure everyone is on the same page. This is where the direction of the project is solidified, and roles are created.
When the floor plans are finished, the architectural drafting expert normally moves forward with the interior of the project. Computerised software is used to create 3D images. Years ago, this was where the draftsman used protractors, rulers, and other geometry tools to create. A process that was very time consuming and tedious.
Today architectural drafting is done with cutting edge software. Typically, a hardcopy and sketches are stilled used to make preliminary changes a little easier. At this stage, the details are verified before the actual production and creation takes place. Numbers, figures, and sketches are checked and re-checked to ensure accuracy.
The amount of building material will also be verified here. The product drafting design team pays attention to the weights, heat losses, and gains with reference to the project. Drafting specialists on our team are exceptional in their skills and professionalism. Our team consists of dynamic individuals that continue to strive for excellence.
Things to Consider When Choosing Your Design Team
* Proven Reputation in the Industry
– The last thing you want is to hire a product design team that delivers less than excellence. We work hard to maintain and strengthen our industry leading reputation. We are the best for many reasons!
– It’s important when choosing your architectural drafting team that they have positive testimonials.
* Contact Them
– By making the initial contact, you will get a feel for who you’d like to work with. Do they answer your questions quickly? Are the inviting and knowledgeable? Are they helpful and can they provide direction? These are just a few of the questions you should find out before choosing your dynamic team.
* Check out Their Work
– Having a look at the finished product will show you whether the company you are considering is up to your challenge or not. If you can’t find any finished products, that’s a red flag.
* Find out What They Charge
– Often this isn’t shown on the webpage but a quick e-mail or a phone call should get you answers. It’s important to do your homework and know what the going rate is for a project of your dimension. Our team is highly competitive with our rates and superior with client satisfaction.
* Follow Your Gut
– Many people ignore this but if you get a bad feeling about a product drafting company you shouldn’t dismiss it. Figure out why you are turned off and move on.
We are proud of the work we do and invite you to explore our architectural drafting services for your next project.