SEO Consulting Experience
As a finalist in the Australian Design Awards and in various publications my SEO consultancy company has provided competitive prices with measured results. I personally work one on one with my clients to optimise results giving key ingredients to help get your website to the top of Google. My brand experience includes Monash university, Silvertop Taxi, Mercedes Benz and True Value Solar which I was the digital marketing manager. I am accessible, reliable and genuinely care for your business, if your business needs a kickstart with some nice graphic design, web design or SEO, get in touch today.
Business Card Design
Your business card is essentially the face of your business. Poorly designed business cards can leave a negative impression on potential clients. The business card design will tell people:
- Who you are and what you do
- Your level of professionalism
- Your quality of client relations
We will help you leave a lasting impression
A well-defined business card created by an elite design team with an extensive online marketing portfolio is key to business success. Presentation is everything and first impressions can’t be erased.
Factors to consider when designing your business cards are
- Material – Hard paper, glossy finish and plastic coating are just a few decisions your marketing design team will help you make.
- Aesthetic appeal – Think of how you want your business card to look. Font style, colour, depth, and size are important factors to consider. These will be greatly impacted by the industry you operate in. If your target market is the elderly, using small font wouldn’t be wise.
- Delivery – The language and information displayed on your business card is crucial. It will determine how effective this communication tool will be for your company. Keep it short and sweet.
- Layout – The layout of your business card will impact the way people view your company. If your business card is cluttered and difficult to read, people may assume that’s how you conduct business. The lettering, message, colours, and style need to be considered when designing the layout.