Penguins and Panda’s – What Next?
Google Penguin updates have completely changed the way website owners used to apply the various search engine optimization techniques. The website owners need to change their strategies, in accordance with the new Google guidelines, if they want to stay competitive and rank higher among their competitors. Following are some important guidelines and tips on how to survive the impacts of Google Penguin updates:
Google was never this smart, as it is now after the recent Penguin updates. Therefore, you must avoid using the black hat SEO techniques at all cost. It is highly recommended to optimize your website patiently by using only the white hat SEO techniques. If you are found using any of the black hat SEO technique for your website or blog, you are going to get penalized for that.
Let us make sure you don’t – let us do the work for you – pretty please?
Some of the most common black hat SEO techniques, which must be avoided, are: cloaking, doorway pages, hidden texts, hidden links, etc.
THANK GOD! Internet Services Keyword Stuffing royally sucks!
If you want to avoid getting punished by the Google Penguin, you need to give up using your old techniques of keyword stuffing. Create your content with your human readers in mind – not the search engines – and add keywords, by maintaining its human readability. If you over stuff them, Google is going to find out it eventually, and you will be penalized.
Hire our fantastic team of qualified SEO/KEYWORD writers to make your content sing!
Google aims to provide its users the most valuable and unique information on the web. If you want to rank higher, and survive the negative impacts and punishments of the Penguin, you need to provide your users with high quality content.
Write smut and you deserve to rot in hell! Harsh – but true!
Unique and Original Content:
Gotta love it! Real writing is here to stay!
Along with the high-quality, your content must also be unique and original. Duplication or plagiarism is considered a serious sin. If you want to stay away from their wrath, you must have to keep your webpages completely unique and original. Make sure that your content provides complete, unique and extremely useful information on the given subject, which cannot be found anywhere else on the web.
Quality matters with Custom Web Design and everything in between!
Backlinks should be reviewed in terms of their quality, and not by the quantity. A web of low-quality backlinks will do more harm than good. On the other hand, even if you have a comparatively lesser amount of backlinks, but if they are of high-quality, you will be blessed by the Google Penguin. Most of the website owners acquire low-quality backlinks, and if you do the same, you will no longer be any distinguishable from them.
Bouncing is fun but not productive when it comes to Search Engine Ranker
Always try to keep your website’s bounce rate as lower as possible. It seems quite difficult to determine a ‘considerably good’ bounce rate for a website, but 70% is assumed as an encouraging one. A bounce rate is the rate at which your website’s visitor leaves your website without reading any other post. If you manage to keep your website’s bounce rate under that ideal threshold, you may survive from the penalties of Google Penguin. These updates keep an eye over your website’s bounce rate, and if it proves to be too much, then you get penalized because of the assumption that your website does not contain the useful information that can hook and engage a reader.
Satisfy her and you will be rewarded! I kid you not!
Piss her off and your traffic is gone for good.
It is also very rewarding if you can encourage your readers to return to your Professional Web Design website. This indicates that your website is full of useful information and content, and that your readers decide to come back to it, whenever they find themselves in need of any related information or knowledge. Encouraging return visits from your visitors can play a key role in surviving the impacts of Google Penguin Updates.
Always keep your eyes peeled, k?
In order to avoid any penalty from Google Penguin, you also need to keep an eye on your outbound links. It is important to realize that you do not have any crappy or irrelevant outbound links. Penguin keeps an eye on your online internet company, and if they find any attachments with spams, you may get your share of punishment and penalty.
1. Do not submit spun or naively rewritten content to the article directories for generating backlinks.
2. Do not submit a lot of crap content. Bulk submissions may seem unnatural to the Google Penguin, and may hurt your website’s ranking – it is better to be safe.
3. Try to make necessary changing before submitting a set of content to the article directories, as it will help you creating high-quality backlinks.
4. It is important to mix high-authority and low-authority Internet services page links in your off-page SEO strategy, so as to make it look natural. Google Penguin likes to see it that way – natural.
5. Analyze your competitor’s back-linking policies and strategies by using different SEO/Keyword tools and software available. Try to mimic their phrases, which seemed to work for them.
6. Guest blogging is still one of the most effective ways to create high-quality backlinks.
7. Choose your links wisely, as your affiliates and Internet services companies are watched over by the Google Penguin.
8. Avoid link farming or any other black hat SEO technique to be incorporated in your off-page SEO plan.
9. Choose the anchor texts wisely. They must be appropriate and relevant to the links.
10. Mix your strategies to get the best result out of your off-page SEO efforts.
Finally a company that listens to what you need. Professional advice and great direction in helping make my website come alive. Highly recommended.